Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Today.

I had my first exam this semester, today. I felt fairly prepared for it but with my luck, I barely passed. ONE day I'll look back and think..."Boy, that was all worth it." I sure am looking forward to that moment in time. Going back to school at my age for my UNDERGRAD has been challenging for so many different reasons. I know I'm not the oldest in my classes, but I sure feel like it most days. My motivation and drive to get all this completed is slowly gaining momentum and it's an addiciting feeling. It's nice to feel that sense of drive....I've not experienced much of that in my life. I was simply living a life of existence up until a few years ago. Now, after lots and lots of prayer and waiting and soul searching and gut wrenching revelations, I am finally hearing that answer to my question of, 'what will you  have me do in this world?', and it's rather peaceful. The ins and outs of this are not yet carved out...but the path is faint and it's lit up just for me.

Several years ago I was given a vision. Believe it or not....I feel that this vision is one sent directly from my Abba father. I had been on the floor begging and pleading (in an overwhelmingly raw and broken set of moments in a tumultuous) to see some sort of positive, some sort of reason as to why all this heartache we had been enduring on all levels of our lives was going on and continued time and time again. Knowing as I prayed and wept that I was not about to receive any real answers, I got a vision. Funny how our Father in Heaven works. When we least expect it He delivers beyond our eilsest imagination! Lesson learned and learned and learned again...my head is thick and He sure knows it. This vision came and went faster than a flash but it remains to this day. THAT vision is what has kept me going throughout these last 3 years. HIS vision is what I continually come back to time and time again as I ponder my life and what OUR purpose is here on earth not just my personal purpose. This greater purpose is not MY purpose. It is HIS. And I look forward to that light on OUR path getting brighter and brighter as that vision He planted in my head and heart comes to its glorious fruition.

Be still and KNOW that I am God.

And so, I shall. I shall wait on His timing for His is and always will be, best.

No comments: