Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013

What will this new year bring? I am hoping that it will be exponentially better than 2012 and honestly, 2012 was one of the best ones yet. With the close of 2012, I am hopeful that the heartache that has plagued my family is that much farther behind us. I want 13 to be our lucky year. My expectations for this year are ones of hope, healing and renewal. I hope that we can grow more as a family, as a couple and as individuals. I pray for healing for all wounds big or small and the scars to be as faint as the memory is becoming. I have faith in the renewed love for ourselves, each other, and the family we have been placed in. We have a long road ahead of us but I need to remain focused on WHO is in charge of this life I lead. If I continue to do that, we WILL succeed.

With all that....here is a small list of what I want to accomplish because well, I don't believe in resolutions. I believe in simply reevaluating my life and making a plan for my year. Is that the same thing?? Perhaps...ha!!

In 2013 I want to....

  • Be better at having my "quiet time" every day.
  • Get a 4.0 each semester.
  • Run a half marathon.
  • Do at least 2 triathlons again.
  • Have more play dates with Katelyn.
  • Read more books.
  • Go on a vacation.
  • Be better at sticking to our budget.
  • Have friends over on a regular basis.
  • Mend broken relationships.
  • Get my house organized.

That's about all I can think of right now. What is your plan for this year?

No comments: